Here you can you find many answers to questions you may have.
- An email or SMS confirmation will be sent to the email address on file to confirm that your order has been received.
- Once your order is complete, you will receive a notification with a tracking # confirming shipment.
- Another notification will be sent once the order has been delivered.
- Each piece is hand made. Please allow 3-5 business days for production before your order is shipped. For customized orders, allow 5-7 business days.
- If you need your order by a certain time, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will coordinate with you.
- Please use the “Add a note to order” box at checkout to add any details about your order.
(COVID has been affecting shipping times. Please be mindful of this when placing orders).
- If you select USPS First Class (Domestic) shipping, this process takes about 3-5 business days.
- If you select USPS Priority mail, this process takes about 1-3 business days.
- If you select Express Shipping: this process takes about 1-2 business days.
Keep in mind that once we ship an order, we no longer have control over the shipping process. Delays do happen, especially during extreme weather and busy seasons.
Returns/ Exchanges/ Refund
- Unfortunately we cannot replace and do not provide any refunds to any package lost during transit. In the event that does this happens, please contact us to help troubleshoot the matter at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is also applicable to any order marked as “delivered”.
- For orders that are returned, this is usually caused by the entry of incorrect address. Please ensure the address is accurate to prevent a reshipment fee.
- We do not accept returns. However we do allow exchanges on certain items- we encourage you contact us within 5 days of receiving your order or there will be a re-stock fee of 12%. Note: returns must be in the same condition it was received- not worn and in the same packaging. Once approved for a return, you will be responsible for the shipping fee.
- All sale items and custom pieces are final.
- All of our pieces are made by hand using metals such as: brass, gold filled and sterling silver.
- All of our pieces are lead and nickel free making them allergic free and eco-friendly.
- For the brass chains used in many of the necklaces, and other brass items, to prevent oxidization, jewelry should be kept away from water, oils and humid environments. The best way to store your jewelry is inside a small plastic bag, it helps to keep outside atmosphere from tarnishing it. Also, never store your jewelry in the bathroom, this is a breeding ground for tarnishing. Store in a secure, dry place between wears. In following these steps, color in chain will not fade for some time.
- Here are a few tips to keep your charms from tarnishing: no shower, pool, ocean and avoid contact with water. Lotions, perfumes, oils, contact with skin and a humid atmosphere can contribute to tarnishing as well. The best way to store your jewelry is inside a small plastic bag, it helps to keep outside atmosphere from tarnishing it. Also, never store your jewelry in the bathroom, this is a breeding ground for tarnishing.
- Polishing cloths will be provided to all brass orders.
- However we encourage all jewelry to be removed during workouts, showers and bedtime.
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth.
- Do not place in a dishwater as it may destroy the coaster.
- Stay away from storing in temperatures above 120F
- Gold filled chains will not tarnish.
- Will oxidize over time. Polish wipe will be provided to prevent oxidization.
If you are interested in wholesale options, please contact us at: email@example.com - Enter in subject line: "Wholesale" for more info!